Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

PICTURE THIS #344 ~ SPRING FLOWERS

HI ALL!! HOPE EVERY ONE IS HAVING A NICE WEEK.
SINCE IT IS EARLY SPRING, I THOUGHT WE WOULD DO 'SPRING FLOWERS' 
SINCE WE ALL LIVE IN A DIFFERENT CLIMATE ZONE THIS SHOULD BE FUN.


TULIPS IN SWITZERLAND.DSC01922-1

WISTERIA IN FLORENCE, ITALY. 55da

LILACS. CAN YOU SMELL THEM?DSC00541-1-1

MAGNOLIA. WINTER HARDY ON MY STREET. P4060032

SPRING ON MY GRASS. WE CALL THEM GOOSE FLOWERS 10177397_10152357555734544_7163197902918629810_n 





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful rows of tulips.

    Wonderful capture of the Wisteria

    Lovely Lilacs, magnificent Mangnolia and
    dainty Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi!! Many thanks for hosting this week. Lovely theme!! The tulips are classic Spring flowers. Wonderful displays of Wisteria and Lilac. Love the magnolias, they're a favourite of mine. Lovely simple Daisies in the final shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi, and yes, I can smell the lilacs. Glorious pictures all, especially the wisteria. Colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi heidi, yes all is well around here I spend my life travelling from Italy to France and I live six months in Italy and six in France. I love your theme and I chose to post some of my pics. Yours are so vivid and their perfume made my motherboard spin around, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi! Thanks for the choice of such a nice theme that made me have a hard selection, The ones I see on here are really beautiful in colour and shape. Love those tulips, while the lilacs remind me of my life spent in Oporto - in Lisbon, we don't see them - and the sweet fragrance of magnolia blooms is so special, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete