Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

PICTURE THIS #255 ~ YOUR LIFE/YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD

CONGRATULATIONS, BENNI! PLEASED TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL PHOTO, AGAIN...

See how I spend my free time...

1. Walking down the hill and reach the riverside... I often do it!
  MY LIFE/MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

2. The health club, in my neighbourhood, which I visit three times a week, at least. It closes at 10:00 pm, so I have no excuse not to go.
MY LIFE/MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

3. One of the golf clubs in Lisbon suburban area, whose fairways always welcome me...
MY LIFE/MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

4. The bookseller's, named 'SLOW READ', one my favourite stores.Other than buying books, I can have coffee and sometimes I indulge myself with a slice of a very good chocolate cake.
MY LIFE/MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

5. Last but not the least, the Design and Fashion Museum, in which I like working very much.
Your Life/Your Neighbourhood

7 comments:

  1. wow Belitta all these just wow
    love the place you work the book store is well just awsome your walk down the river is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Images my friend of a beautiful part of the world, I must come back and revisit Portugal again one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely to see where we all live. Lisbon is a gift to the camera. Such lovely photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belita!! Love all of your shots for Heidi's theme!! I really must visit Lisbon one day, it seems such a colourful vibrant place. Walking near the riverside is something we have in common, as you can see from my post. I love the rich variety of colours of the buildings of the golf-course. I knew there would be a golf-course on your post!!! LOL. The bookshop is wonderful!! I have always enjoyed exploring bookshops, and this one just shouts out to be explored. The D&F Museum must be a fabulous place to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Belita, such lovely pictures. I think I also would often walk down the hill to the riverside. Marvelous colors in the golf club and nice to see palm trees. That bookstore would also be a destination of mine, I like how you have captured it. A very nice place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bom dia Belita, lovely bunch of photos. Being a book-eater I love the pic of the bookstore, Paradise of a reader. adieu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely walk around your neighborhood, Belita. The golf course is so appealing!

    I love the name of the book store and the sculpture of the biker with wings. The girls there at the table look like they're about to do a "high five"! I see they also have internet access, not to mention Chocolate cake!!! What a nice place!

    The fashion and design museum looks very interesting. I didn't know you worked in a museum. Are you allowed to photograph inside?

    ReplyDelete