Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Picture This #291 ~ Rain, Rainbows Or Clouds

Thank you so much, Heidi, for hosting. And of course I am honored to have my snow-covered backyard trees as banner picture. Winter seems to be long this year.


IMG_8871.JPG
Maybe I have shown this before. It rained and then the sun came out. The light turned the raindrops on the mesh of the porch into tiny prisms. I couldn't really capture it quite as it looked; multi-colored drops glistening in the sun.

DSC_0101
Double rainbow

IMG_6753.JPG
Hard rain in Florida.


5 comments:

  1. Three wonderful contrasting photos. Great shot on the first with the little droplets, lovely double rainbow which you do not see often. Didn't know it rained in florida, looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Great shots for Heidi's theme!! Love those sparkling droplets on the porch roof. Wonderful double rainbow. Ahhh, the infamous Florida thunderstorms. I've experienced a few of those on my visits there. Spectacular, they are!! You just reminded me of several Florida rainstorm shots I could have used for my post!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni great shots love the double rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi benni congrats for the banner. cool pics also today, love the double rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Benni! Three nice shots but the top two are really interesting...

    ReplyDelete