Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Mitch Banner theme for Picture This

I was just thinking, we have a super site here thanks to Mitch and all the work he puts into it. Everyone posts great pictures and every week we have a banner of the week. Naturally we rarely, if at all, get a banner of the week from Mitch as he does the choosing. He is always ready with his comments on our photos covering each separate photo which I am sure we all treasure.

Perhaps next week Mitch could choose one of his own photos. I was thinking we could do a poll to select one, but they are all so good, we would never reach a decision.

So if you are in agreement Mitch should choose one of his own photos for next week.

Comments welcome.

12 comments:

  1. Many thanks, Pat. That's very kind of you to suggest it :-)) Let's see if anyone has any opinion before deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pat. Mitch, I would love to see one of your photos as the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree!! I have often seen photos by Mitch which I thought would make an excellent banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In think its a great idea Mate;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, unanimous so far :-))

    Just the small job of choosing one, at least I have a week to decide..........LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good suggestion, Pat. I agree. Thanks, Mitch for your work on this picture blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree. Mitch is one of my favorie photographers. This is a
    great site, I love it. But I mudt say my computer id broken so it is
    difficult to post with my Ipad.

    But this is a wonderful site Mitch has made for us..
    I hope to find something to post, but lost a lot of photos on my puter.
    Lets see your photos up there Mitch..they are wonderful.



    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the autocorrect.. I really can spell. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat you are brilliant! I totally agree...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea, Pat! Of course, I totally agree...

    ReplyDelete