Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Picture This #185 ~ From Dusk To Dawn

Morning Fog
My first photo was taken in my yard on a foggy morning. The sun was burning through the fog. I placed myself to avoid the sun's direct light. I loved how the trees were silhouetted.

The next two photos were taken in Sedona, Arizona in May, 2010.
This image below was taken behind our inn's parking lot. The rock formations are phenomenal. The next photo was taken on our first evening in Sedona. We were talking through town and I noticed the sun was declining in the horizon.

In the Morning Light

Sun setting in Sedona


8 comments:

  1. Magical light in the trees.

    Majestic mountain shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert. Just made it in under the wire :-)) Lovely atmospheric fog shot to start with. The quality of light in the two Arizona shots is great. They were of particular interest to me, as I'll be touring Arizona myself in April this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must visit Sedona as well as the Grand Canyon. I regret that we were in Sedona for only two nights.

      Delete
  3. I love all the three shots, Robert, but the two Arizona shots are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belita. I don't think these two shots were the best of Sedona.

      Delete
  4. I am the same as Belita Robert. It is great to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have some wonderful views in your part of the world. Most enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your photo of the Alps in Switzerland inspired me to share these photos of Sedona.

      Delete