Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Picture This #191 - My Favorite Things

Such a great theme, Marianne, and your photos are stunning. Now I've got that song stuck in my head :-(

What, oh what, to choose!!! Places I've been, things I've seen, things to do. . . There's so many I could have used, but nope - these are my favorite things - people! My first shot is one of my girls:
IMG_0963

Next are my grandkids, Nicky and Arianna:
Arianna and Nicky

And of course, so important to me, Mitch:
Mitch at Grand Canyon

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, Joanne. Your girls look great on that rock-lined path in the sun. And I'm just in love with your grandkids' smiles. A simple pose that captures their personalities. And there's Mitch at the Grand Canyon (?) very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey!! Lovely choices for the theme. Nice shot of Michelle and Lauren. Was that taken at that chateau place up north? Love Arianna and Nicky's happy smiles. Hey, I know that strange-looking guy in the last shot!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Joanne. Wonderful Favorites. The shot of your girls, could have been taken in Zimbabwe with all that rock, for a second I stopped short, I know that path LOL

    Your grandchildren are precious, but why oh why did you have to spoil it with the shot of that oke ???

    No just kidding, you know that. We know this fellow well and the two of you are precious together. Hugs you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah all so wonderful and so special to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful photos.

    Pretty gals in the first one ;).

    Cute little urchin in the second.

    Great shot of Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne I guess that Mitch is the one you prefer best, lol. ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. aLL WONDERFUL CAPTURES MY FRIEND AND NO SURPRISES THERE lol;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three lovely photos. Now who's that bloke again in the last photo?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanne, three excellent choices on this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete