Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Picture This #197 ~ Silhouettes

We see them all the time, day in day out. Great shots everyone. Love it Mitch.
Here are a few from my lens. This first is the sunset with the bird about to dive into the bush for the night. Figure he just wanted to watch the sunset with me.


Silhouettes2

The next is a hawk checking out the landscape.

Silhouettes

Still waiting for the next shot, if it comes at sundown. Well I will see in a little bit. Now off to check the other shots that have been posted.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Randall !! So great to see you back taking part in PT !! It's been a long time since we've seen you!! I've only just returned from a trip to the US in the last couple of days, just catching up now. Love both of your shots, but the first one is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randall. I love the little bird, but the silhouette of the hawk is my favorite. Fabulous, especially with the light on the grey branch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful shots. Love the bright golden sheen in the first one and the cool marine blue in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have a great trip to the US Mitch? I know you must have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a wonderful trip, thanks :-))

      Delete
  5. Wonderful photos - Perfect silhoutte photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both wonderful shots, Randall! Where have you been? We've missed you!

    That sunset pic is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see your third shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing the game of life. I am trying to get my lens warmed up again. Also I got a new computer so I kind of threw my hands up for a while, as I worked to get all the software reinstalled. But now with summer at the door step, things are looking a bit more picture perfect. He he

    ReplyDelete