Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

PICTURE THIS #276 ~ TRUE COLOURS

CONGRATULATIONS, NIK, FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BANNER SHOT!!

I like colour, I like Benni's choice of theme for this week. Thanks, Benni!!


All my interpretations were taken in Lisbon, the top one, as it happened last week, is very fresh... I took it this afternoon at an indoors showcase of Portuguese produces.

Hot chilli peppers
TRUE COLOURS

Part of  the façade of a market
TRUE COLOURS

Broken golf tee caught in a spider web
TRUE COLOURS

Delivery at the door
TRUE COLOURS


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Belita, what lovely colors, and many reds, your favorite. I think my favorite is your red chili peppers, a beautiful arrangement of these spicy fruits. The animals are so cute as the store facade, with a red-faced pig. How fascinating to see the broken golf tee in the spider web, quite an intriguing picture. I wonder how it got there. And I wonder, too, what is in those red and white polka dotted boxes. nicely leaning against the doorway. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for Benni's theme!! The red hot peppers are so vivid in colour!! I love that market facade....so cute and funny. in the third shot, that has to be the most unusual thing I've ever seen caught in a spider-web!! Looks like someone received a very nice surprise in the final shot. I wonder if it was a birthday, or some other celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chilli peppers, really unique. Lovely composition on the market wall. Good contrast with the spider web and golf tee and the parcels are a very good subject for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific capture

    Utterly wonderful

    Waste not...

    Beautiful packages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful captures as always Belita ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Hot Chili Peppers!!! Love that!

    Cute animals on the market wall.

    The golf tee in the spider web makes a very interesting photo.

    I LOVE the pretty packages by the door!

    ReplyDelete